1:1 full-spectrum CBD | THC Juul pods are finally here. These Fog Pods are compatible with JUUL devices sold in Canada. Our Fog Pods are filled with our best-selling cannabis vape e-juice for you to conveniently use with your JUUL device. Each pod comes loaded with 140mg of total cannabinoids in 0.7ml (20%) infused in smooth and flavourful (or flavourless) juice, per pod. Fog Pods are great for micro-dosing all day. Use it like you would use your JUUL.
*** This product most likely won’t get you high. For more info, please check out our blog post. ***
This item is sold as a 3 pack.
We make no health claims, but you’ll find most people using CBD for benefits that include:
- Pain relief. Studies show that CBD is a natural pain reliever, and these very studies also show that CBD may be useful in pain modulation. Neuronal transmission in pain pathways may also be inhibited. Neuropathic and inflammatory pain is greatly suppressed when CBD oil is used.
- Antipsychotic. CBD’s benefits also include antipsychotic effects that are similar to those seen with antipsychotic drugs. There have been studies done on animals that show CBD can be used in neurochemical and behavioural techniques, too.
- Anxiety. Animal models were again fused to find that CBD oil had a positive effect on anxiety and greatly reduces social anxiety disorder. The studies also found that obsessive-compulsive disorders, panic disorders and post-traumatic stress disorders have also been positively treated using CBD oil. Speech performance was the key area of focus in one study that also found that the group that took CBD oil had less anticipation of their speech and lower anxiety levels.
- Cancer. A lot of studies have been done that point to CBD being beneficial for fighting cancer. Less potent cancer cells were found in breast tumours when a person uses CBD, and there’s also one study that shows dependent cell death thanks to the CBD oil. This non-toxic compound, when used at 700 mg per day for six weeks, showed no signs of toxicity, allowing it to be a potential long-term option for lung and colon cancer.
- Nausea. A person that is suffering from nausea or vomiting can find help with CBD. Pregnant women are not advised to use CBD unless otherwise permitted by their physician. Toxin-induced vomiting is also reduced, but in very high doses, CBD may actually increase the effect of nausea or make it worse.
- Seizures. The use of CBD isolate and seizures is very well-documented. Research shows that neurological disorders and seizures may be treated with the use of CBD isolate. A survey from Stanford University showed that CBD can help children suffering from seizures and epilepsy. This has been well-documented online in many cases by YouTubers who want to show the positive impact CBD has on their children or themselves.
- Diabetes. An interesting study from 2006 examined CBD’s impact on diabetes, and it found that the incidence of diabetes in treated mice was just 30% compared to 86% for non-treated mice.
- Cardiovascular. There’s evidence from the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology that suggests CBD isolate may also help against vascular damage. Vascular hyperpermeability is reduced, too.
Our Fog Pods (like the JUUL pods) can leak from time to time. There are many reasons why this could happen. Please visit this link to see why it can leak and how you can reduce the issue.